Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Goh-mah-wuh (Thanks!)

A round of applause for all of you who are cheering this site on! Your KM would be proud.

I would like to thank a few great sites and publications that have been so supportive, doing features, re-posting articles, etc. Please check them out.

International Family Magazine (Look under Global Bloggers, and look for our 'Death' post on their site in Oct.)
Asian-Central.com (A three day Korean Mom blitz!)
Modernmet.com (A fun and great social network which will feature this site)
The Gwangju News (Who kindly invited me to write a 'Korean Mom' feature for their next issue)

Ms. Lela Lee...thanks for giving me a little shout out on your site. Your Angry Little Asian Girl is my hero. I wish I could have told you that privately, but girl...I can't figure out how to email you...shameful I know.

Also...

Get ready CANADA! You can hear my Korean Mom and I on the air on CBC radio this coming Monday! Time and Program info TBA. My Korean Mom is off the chain. Just prepare yourselves.

Love to your Korean Mom,
Chiyo

10 comments:

GUESSAGAIN said...

Oh my God.

I love you.

Can't wait to see you on air. O:

Discount Bento Mama said...

Chuk-boh!

Lady_V said...

Wow, congratulations! I'm going to have to see if my parents can tape you on air (I'll most likely be at school).

ngf said...

get ready to be embarassed by your mom in a foreign country!

good times...

hey, ask for a video or audio copy and post it...maybe on youtube...i'd love to see/hear it...

AmyJean said...

I also love Angry little asian girls (have a few tshirts ^.^) and I love your site. It makes me miss my KM! :)

dreams2ashes said...

how do i get canadian channels?

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog as I was google-ing for information on "Korean Daughter in Law." I'm soon going to become one myself, though I have learnt bits and pieces from Korean dramas about KMIL & DIL relationship, I know those are just the tip of the iceberg. Your blog is very informative, I like your blatant style of writing. Keep up the great work!

shri ramesh sadasivam said...

Oh my god. Your simply rocking. Congrats. If you don't mind a small suggestion or a feedback maybe... I think the previous photo were your trying to hide from your Korean mom is appropriate. Whenever I want to have fun I can re-read most of your articles. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! It's good to see that being funny yet at the same time responsible and not mean spirited can be rewarded in this internet age. Maaaaaad props!!! Good luck in Canada!!!

Ally said...

You're blog is too awesome! Thanks and keep up the great work!